Work Visa for United Kingdom

The UK has different work visa categories, such as the Skilled Worker visa (formerly Tier 2), Intra-company Transfer visa, and Global Talent visa. Employers must hold a sponsor license to sponsor foreign workers in the UK. The employee needs to meet specific skill and salary requirements, and a points-based system determines eligibility.